'We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?'

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My lovely views

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightbulb621

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: My lovely views   Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:11 pm

The site is awesome. (I think Iíve said it three times. XD) Itís a really good topic for a forum. =)

Some advice. I think you should make a forum called ĎApplicationsí or something close to that, so people can apply for a mod or any other special rank/group. Of course their should be rules and guidelines, etc. but maybe instead of random people just asking you to become a mod, they should fill out an application then PM it to you, and you decide (Or if you want to make a group that decides; your choice) if that person is going to stay on the site, not just leave, and is a friendly person that wonít just yell at people if they break the rules. =)

Oh, and I think their should be a description under all of the forums. For example, the Humor forum. I donít know if everyone would get what you can post there, so you can either add a sticky/announcement, or just fill in the Ďforum descriptioní.

I also think that all of the special kinds of people, like mods and admins, should have different colors than regular users. So everyone can tell who is a mod/admin/regular user.

And lastly, when putting up announcements, you should put it as a Ďsticky or and announcementí so it would stay on top. Announcements are put above stickies though. Like the rules, that would be a good thing to change to a sticky/ announcement. (In the Introductions forum.)

Okay, now Iím done. You donít have to do this if you donít want to, but just four suggestions. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
RoseCandle

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: My lovely views   Fri May 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Quote :
Oh, and I think their should be a description
under all of the forums. For example, the Humor forum. I donít know if
everyone would get what you can post there, so you can either add a
sticky/announcement, or just fill in the Ďforum descriptioní.

Yeah I agree with you on the forum descriptions Lightbulb.
There's one or two where I've wondered what kind of stuff
can be posted.

Adding a sticky or announcement explaining what can be
posted is a good way too of getting rid of the '0' in the
post column.
l
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://candlelightprayersup.forumotion.com/portal.htm

My lovely views
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1