'We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?'

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi, it's Rick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Hi, it's Rick   Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:55 pm

Hi,

I'm Rick, from Canada Smile

When I was young, I decided that I wanted to help people. I decided when I was about 20 that that would mean "making films" which would allow me to use the media as a creative outlet to allow people to escape from their realities and use their imaginations - believing in passionate stories, even for a little while.

Starting in Summer 2006, my life started to change - for the better - and since - I have become more enlightened each day. I realize I have much more to learn. I am no longer certain of the path I chose 13 years ago, but I am now certain I am on the right path.

Just before I posted this article I watched the news as I ate my breakfast. We need to make a change in our lives, in the lives of others, and that's why I'm here Mel. To make a change in yours, for you to make a change in mine. For us all to make a change in each others. Every single person is beautiful and they must know that. Smile

Smile Thank you for the Healing Vibration forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fartheststar.com

Hi, it's Rick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1